Released October 25, 2008, from Aspen Mountain Press
<<<<< No Longer Available >>>>>>>>>
The Del Fantasma line at AMP is a really cool idea and I’m excited about adding another story to the line. Every story has a few common elements. All are paranormal. All are named after a cocktail. And all have to include at least one scene with the Del Fantasma bar and its mysterious owner, Cody Warren, and the title drink. Cody, you see, is an ex-soldier and a vampire with a knack for being a matchmaker. See what I mean? Great fun.
Now, you might be saying “Unicorn? M/M?” Yep. Unicorn. M/M.
Also, check out a few choice images in this gallery for a peek at Jack and Scott
It takes a special kind of virgin to bind a unicorn.
Scott would never have dreamed he was pure of body, heart and soul, but then he had no cause to believe unicorns even existed until he reluctantly drove to Del Fantasma late one night to rescue his stranded brother, Bryan.
Jack may be a unicorn, but he’s he avoids virgins like the plague. The chance of meeting that special type of virgin is slim-to-none in bars like Del Fantasma and he delights in every opportunity to feed his own lusty appetites while he can. After all, a unicorn may be undeniably attracted to virgins but that doesn’t mean he has to be one himself.
Unfortunately for Jack’s plans, their bond is instantly formed when he meets Scott. Jack is now Scott’s to command. He just has to convince him what he is, something that sounds a lot easier than it is.
And Bryan? Well, it turns out that their meeting wasn’t entirely by chance. Bryan was instructed by a group of vampires to get the two together. Now that he has, can Jack and Scott discover the threat against them and save Bryan in time?
Cover by Nik Gordyn
Del Fantasma winner for Best Series 2008
- Fallen Angels Reviews
- “Jet Mykles has written a great story for lovers of the paranormal and m/m romances.”
- Reviewed by Hayley
- Rainbow Reviews– 4 Stars
- “Jet’s characters pull you in from the very beginning.”
- Reviewed by Lydia
- Wild on Books
- “I mean … c’mon … this is Jet Mykles we are talking about here. Hot sex goes hand in hand with great stories.”
- Reviewed by Yosha
- Literary Nymphs– 4 Nymphs
- “Unicorn is an impressive tale that I greatly enjoyed.”
- Reviewed by Chocolate Minx
- eCataRomance– 5 Stars
- “Unicorn is highly deserving of five stars, because the true meaning of sacrifice and love are expressed in the pages of this story.”
- Reviewed by Kimberley Spinney
- Joyfully Reviewed
- “…a unique, sizzling love story with a paranormal twist, surefire entertainment!”
- Reviewed by Lisa
- Bitten by Books– 4 tombstones
- “…the chemistry between Scott and Jack is hot and well written.”
- Reviewed by Virginia