Released by MLR Press January 2008
- ISBN-10: 193453109X
- ISBN-13: 978-1934531099
MLR Press page for single ebook
Single title in Kindle at Amazon
Anthology Kindle and print at Amazon
Single title in NOOK at Barnes & Noble
Anthology NOOK and print at Barnes & Noble
Blurb from the site: “Stories of love and the ties that bind lovers together both figuratively and literally. Love, need, desire, scarves, rope or ribbons. What ties you to your lover?”
Noah has never had a problem getting dates, but he didn’t realize until recently that he was dissatisfied. It takes a few mysterious gifts and notes from an anonymous admirer to show him that he was missing something.
Now this anonymous man wants to meet and ups the ante by giving Noah a collar before their first date. Can Noah trust the man’s intentions?
Cover art by Deana C. Jamroz
- Literary Nymphs – 4.5 Nymphs
- “Each fast-moving story is equally well-written, wonderfully playful, and filled with delicious sex scenes.”
- Reviewed by Water Nymph
- Joyfully Reviewed
- “I loved Key To Me and am eagerly begging Jet Mykles for a sequel!”
- Reviewed by Nannette
- Rainbow Reviews – 4 Stars
- “Jet Mykles weaves a seductive tale that completely draws the reader in.”
- Reviewed by Dakota Flint
3 thoughts on “Key to Me – The Ties That Bind anthology”
I recently found out about your books and I’m loving them!
I’ve read Key To Me yesterday and I loved it…Loved Mitch, he’s great 🙂
It’s gonna be awesome! I’ve read 2 of the other 3 stories and they’re great!
I might try this series next. 🙂