Released February 20th in ebook from Aspen Mountain Press (no longer available).Print version released from MLR Press in October 2009. E-book re-release January 2014 from MLR Press.
Available in print at Amazon – anthology
This story’s been called Finger Foods and then Past Your Lips and I thought I’d settled on Mother Hen, but then the rightful title of Devon Cream came up and was blessed by my editor. For those who don’t know, Devonshire Cream–or Devon Cream–is rather popular in the UK as a spread for scones.
When Steven helps his neighbor Devon move into the studio apartment upstairs, he can’t help but drool. And that’s all. Devon is straight and totally off limits. Knowing, though, doesn’t stop the desire Steven fights every time the two men are together, which is a lot since Steven has decided to take Devon under his wing until the young man can get his life together
Anthology cover art by Deana C. Jamroz
- Literary Nymphs – 4 nymphs
- “Jet Mykles creates a well written, impressive saga that is emotional, sensual and very enjoyable.”
- Reviewed by Chocolate Minx
- Joyfully Reviewed
- “Devon Cream is a cute, hot little tale of unexpected love.”
- Reviewed by Cassie
- eCataromance sensual – 4.5 stars
- “…ready and waiting to satisfy even the most discernable palate.”
- Reviewed by Elise Lyn