This is a contemporary about a tomboy named Jennifer and her four–yes, four–male best friends.
Yeah, I’m sure you can see where that’s going…
Alex dumped her and Jen’s not sure why. Okay, he’d been her first, but she thought she’d done rather well, sexually speaking. Why did he all of a sudden tell her that it wasn’t working out? What was wrong with her?
Ken, Bart, Davey and Jason—her best friends—all try to convince her there’s nothing wrong with her. In fact they seek to prove it to her… by first-hand example. That’s all well and good until Jen starts freaking out. She’s sleeping with her best friends. All of them.
What’s up with that?
Cover by Christine Griffin
Sequel is Two Man Team but DON’T read the blurb because it’s a big spoiler for this book.
- Fallen Angels Reviews– 4 Angels
- “Thanks go to Ms. Mykles for another fun read.”
- Reviewed by Teresa
- Romance Junkies – 4 blue ribbons
- “…this story was hot with a capital H.”
- Reviewed by Kym H
- Joyfully Reviewed
- “….a fun and light-hearted way to spend a few hours.”
- Reviewed by Jo