Pairing: m/f; m/m/f
This is the third book in the Leashed series about Meg, Michael and Rudy. Yes, the threesome returns and barely any time has passed since More Than a Bargain. Now Meg’s got to deal with all the crap that’s been “bestowed” on her in books 1 and 2.
This story takes place mostly in parallel to Spiritual Noelle.
The legacy of the evil witch has left Meg with a heck of a lot of power and influence in the southwest United States. Much to her dismay, this means that just about everyone thinks she’s a shoe in to be the next grand dame.
What they don’t get is that the last thing Meg wants is to be grand dame. She grew up watching her mother rule the paranormal community in the northeast and it was enough to show her that she didn’t want that kind of responsibility.
Terrance B Sharpe proclaims himself to be the man for the job, however. He’s even leashed the matriarch of L.A.’s very powerful lion’s pride as a display of his prowess. It’s through him that Meg meets an actor she’s panted after for years. One of the lions, Logan Lockhart not only makes her girl parts happy, he also fills her in on a thing or two about Sharpe that she’d rather not know.
But what the heck is she doing paying attention to Logan when she’s already got two luscious shifters to call her own? Michael and Rudy are doing all they can to help her out, but Michael, as usual, has his own goals that don’t always mesh with Meg’s.
What’s a girl to do when she’s been handed a lion’s share of power on a silver platter?
- eCataRomance Sensual- 5 stars
- “The Lion’s Share is a five star masterpiece by a brilliant author. No matter what Jet Mykles writes, it is always brilliant, sensual and passionate.”
- Reviewed by Kimberley Spinney
- “Jet seems to have a way of looking at the story from all of the characters she writes about.”
- Reviewed by Dawn Epton
- Fallen Angels Reviews- 5 angels
- “an action packed story sure to please any reader.”
- Reviewed by Teresa
- Just Erotic Romance Reviews- 4 Stars
- “The plot is action packed right from the beginning and never lets up. I read it all in one sitting.”
- Reviewed by Ann Barber
- Literary Nymphs Reviews Only – 5 Nymphs and a Golden Blush Recommended Read”This book is another glorious ride from the imaginative brain of an author who has never disappointed me.”
- Reviewed by Ruby Minx
- Night Owl Romance Books- 5 Hearts
- “Another page turner from beginning to end and a series I’ll be revisiting more than once.”
- Reviewed by Samantha Ann