Justin falls for Kevin the instant they pass each other on a sidewalk. Only, Kevin’s not gay. The higher ups at Kevin’s company are gay, however, and Kevin’s accidental meeting with Justin gives him an idea how to get around his controlling female supervisor. If he can gain access to the top men at an exclusive gay club, he might be able to finally share his ideas.
Justin instantly agrees to be his date, despite the obvious heartbreak that’s headed his way for going out with a straight man. At the club, Kevin gets a chance to meet the company owner, Victor Chen, and the man seems interested… both in his ideas and his date.
Kevin can’t deny his attraction to Justin, but he’s not gay. Right? He should step aside and let Justin have a chance to date Victor, who’s gorgeous, rich, and shares Justin’s interest in fashion. Despite his internal struggles, he really wants to explore their growing bond. Justin is certainly game, but a part of him knows they can’t have a future together…can they?
Cover art by PL Nunn
- Sensual eCataRomance– 5 stars
- “Watching these two work out their issues made for some fantastic joy in reading.”
- Reviewed by Elise Lyn
- Literary Nymphs Reviews– 5 Nymphs
- “This is a great story and one I will be reading again.”
- Reviewed by Critter Nymph
- Coffee Time Romance Reviews– 4 cups
- “You absolutely cannot read this without it putting a smile on your face.”
- Reviewed by Lototy
- Fallen Angels reviews– 5 angels Recommended Read
- “[Jet Mykles] knows how to add all the right elements to make a story unforgettable.”
- Reviewed by NeNe