Available in print from Amazon (with Genesis)
This is Gretchen’s story. Technically, if you don’t count the shorts, this is book six of the series. It occurs the same year that starts in Heaven Sent 5: Genesis. But it’s not really part of the main arc. That ended with Genesis. This is an addition.
Yes, you read the pairing correctly. This is a menage story. I assure you, Owen and Archer are into each other — eventually — but Gretchen is definitely not an extra in the relationship. And she is, in fact, a girl, not a cross dresser.
For those m/m purists, don’t fear. I promise to recap all that’s necessary in the first Indigo Knights book. You don’t HAVE to read this one to keep up, although I, of course, hope that you’ll give Gretchen a try.
For years, Gretchen’s main objective has been taking care of the boys of Heaven Sent. When her boys decide to take a hiatus, she decides to do the same.
Before she can begin her summer off, Gretchen has one last public commitment. There, she meets tall, mysterious, and wickedly handsome Archer Thanos. Archer’s company has a video game based on Heaven Sent and he’s has been trying to get in touch with her to discuss it. Their first meeting quickly turns into a discussion of another type … in a nearby hotel room, sending Gretchen headlong into a whirlwind affair she hadn’t anticipated.
Only, someone isn’t exactly thrilled about Gretchen and Archer’s romance. Gretchen’s adorable new assistant, Owen, has been pining for his boss since he started working for her but he hasn’t had the courage to assert himself and tell her he wants her. As a result, Gretchen is completely blind to his feelings for her. And after meeting Archer, Owen knows he has no chance against the handsome devil. His own attraction to the older man is instant and overwhelming, the bisexual urges he hasn’t divulged to Gretchen fully awakening.
Owen thinks he’s not enough for Gretchen. Gretchen thinks Owen is far too young for her. Archer thinks they’re both ridiculous. He knows the three of them are just right for each other, if they can survive the revelations.
Cover by PL Nunn of Bishonenworks
- Just Erotic Romance Reviews– 4 stars
- “They had me turning up my A/C for this one!”
- Reviewed by Ann Barber
- The Romance Studio– 5 hearts
- “Jet Mykles is one of those authors who can give us the excellent eroticism we crave in a book without letting it overwhelm the fact that she has a story to tell.”
- Reviewed by Dee Dailey
- Fallen Angels Reviews– 5 angels
- “This book definitely lives up to the level of fun, laughter, and hot erotic scenes that pour though the other books in the Heaven Sent series.”
- Reviewed by Teresa
- Whipped Cream – 5 cherries & Best Book of the Week 11/30/09
- “I give it 5 Cherries for a great plot, steamy sex scenes that make you squirm in your seat, and perhaps might make you want to change into something a little more…comfortable! Well done.”
- Reviewed by Ambrosia