This title is not available at this time.
New Year’s story about all four couples from the first four books.
Followers of yaoi manga might be familiar with the way authors typically follow a series with an “extra”. It’s usually a very short storyline about the main characters, showing them in the happily ever after. I wanted to do that with Heaven Sent, so that’s what Genesis is, really. Yes, there are some problems that the boys have to face, but mostly it’s showing the boys in their relationships. Think of it as four, intertwined quickies.
Also, just so you know, this is the last book that I plan to put out about the Heaven Sent rockers themselves, but the book does introduce some new characters for new storylines. So the HS boys should be showing up in other people’s stories. Although, I don’t absolutely rule out the possibility of more stories about these boys.
The week before Heaven Sent’s New Year’s performance, Brent fractures his hand, which puts him out of commission for the show. Fortunately, it’s not permanent, but it leaves he and Hell dealing with the “what if,” not to mention Brent’s jealousy of the guitarist taking his place. As the band members and their partners struggle to adjust, the stress brings their personal issues to light:
* Tyler wants to be a parent but he’s not sure Johnnie will agree. Johnnie feels the strain in their relationship, but doesn’t know how to make it right.
* Luc has gotten a big break in a new movie, but his new co-star wants more than his onscreen love. Reese trusts Luc, but he can’t help loathing his leading lady.
* Chris takes a job that will keep him away from Darien over the New Year’s. If that weren’t bad enough, Chris’s new client is his ex, and Darien knows the ex wants Chris back.
Heaven Sent needs more than a miracle to find their happily ever after. It needs…a new beginning.
Cover by PL Nunn of Bishonenworks
- eCataRomance– 5 stars
- “Jet Mykles never disappoints and this chapter in the lives of the Heaven Sent group is just as fabulous as the rest of the series”
- reviewed by Kimberley Spinney
- Fallen Angel Reviews– 5 Angels – Recommended Read!
- “Thanks go to Ms. Mykles wfor another phenomenal addition to the Heaven Sent series.”
- Reviewed by Teresa
- Two Lips Reviews – 4 lips
- “Picking up Heaven Sent: Genesis is like knocking on the door to visit old friends.”
- Reviewed by Katya
- Just Erotic Romance Reviews– 4 stars
- “Giving four relationships equal time in a book is difficult, but Ms. Mykles does it effortlessly.”
- Reviewed by Ann Barber
- Two Lips Reviews– 5 lips
- “Jet Mykles demonstrates her talent as a writer as she takes these men and nudges them along into the next stage of their lives in a completely plausible manner that will only leave you wanting more and anxiously waiting to see if there will be another installment in this incredible series.”
- Reviewed by Bella
- My Book Cravings– 4 flowers
- “There is nothing about this story that disappoints and Ms. Mykles great descriptions and vivid details only pulls the reader deeper into the story.”
- Reviewed by Pam
- The Romance Studio– 5 hearts
- “This is a great novel full of warmth, caring and some really hot eroticism.”
- Reviewed by Dee Dailey
- Joyfully Reviewed
- “Genesis brought growth to Johnny, Tyler, Luc, Reese, Brent, Hell, Darien and Chris that only made me love them even more.”
- Reviewed by Jo
- Rainbow Reviews
- “Even if none of these characters ever make a repeat performance, the author has left them all riding into the fictional sunset with their happy ending sure to satisfy even the most ardent fan.”
- Reviewed by Kassa