This is Johnnie’s story, the lead singer. He becomes enchanted by a certain hotel manager.
The Weiss Strande Hotel is in trouble. Business just isn’t what it used to be when Tyler’s father ran the family-owned hotel. On top of business being down, dad’s sick with cancer and bills have skyrocketed.
Desperate to save his family interest, Tyler and his best friend sink their hopes and what’s left of their money into a new venture: a nightclub at the hotel. It’s imperative that the White Room is a success, or else the hotel will go under. Lady Luck seems to be with them, however, because they manage to sign the mega-popular rock group Heaven Sent to play the grand opening.
Already a huge fan of the group, Tyler couldn’t be more excited to welcome them to his hotel. He’s not at all prepared for the bomb of lust that hits him when he’s finally face-to-face with the painfully gorgeous lead singer, Johnnie Heaven. No, it couldn’t be lust. Yes, Johnnie’s probably the most beautiful person he’s ever seen, but Tyler is straight. It must be a misguided form of hero worship that he’s feeling.
Tyler finds out that he and Johnnie share an obsession: video games. When Johnnie invites Tyler to his room to play, Tyler jumps at the chance. Who wouldn’t snap up the opportunity to spend time with their idol? He and Johnnie have a great time with the games, but Tyler soon discovers that Johnnie’s got more in mind. The rock star’s aims to introduce Tyler to a whole new level of game play.
Cover by PL Nunn of Bishonenworks
Read Pretty Red Ribbon to get a glimpse at the lives of Johnnie and Tyler after Heaven.
- Joyfully Reviewed – Recommended Read
- “Jet Mykles thoroughly seduces with her words. Whenever you think she has reached the climax of the book, she surprises with yet another scene full of lush imagery… when I reached the last page I immediately turned back to the first page to begin reading again.”
- Reviewed by Shannon
- TCM REviews
- “While the sexual attraction and fireworks are quick to excite the reader, it is the all encompassing love story that truly satisfies.”
- Reviewed by Jasmina Vallombrosa
- Coffee Time Romance Reviews– 4 cups
- “Ms. Mykles is a master at the Yaoi genre. Her characterization makes Johnnie and Tyler feel so real that I could almost see them standing before me.”
- Reviewed by Susan White
- Fallen Angels Reviews– 5 angels Recommended Read
- “Ms Mykles did a phenomenal portraying the feelings and emotions that Tyler and Johnny had. She makes Johnny not only drop dead gorgeous, but sensitive and faithful to boot. Tyler is the typical clueless guy that has to learn that some chances come along only once in a life time and you have to hold on tight and never let them go.”
- Reviewed by Teresa
- Euro-Reviews– 5 stars
- “For any reader who enjoys sizzling hot m/m seduction and intimacy, with captivating writing style and intriguing characters, this book has it all. It’s a top recommendation!”
- Reviewed by Annie
- Just Erotic Romance Reviews– 5 stars
- “Jet Mykles is the ultimate storyteller…I promise there will not be a moment where you are bored and want to find something else to entertain you.”
- Reviewed by Suni Farrar
- Just Erotic Romance Reviews– 5 stars
- “While the sex is super hot, the background story that sets up the romance is touching… Heaven is a prime example of why Jet Mykles is such a popular writer.”
- Reviewed by Anya Khan
- eCataRomance– 5 stars
- “Ms. Mykles spins a yarn of sensual delight sure to please all the male/male romance fans out there whether they are hardcore fans of the yaoi genre or novices just getting their toes wet for the first time.”
- Reviewed by Keely Skillman
- Two Lips Reviews– 4 lips
- “Heaven is a great (and spicy!) book… the book enchanted me and I can’t wait to see what Jet Mykles has in store for us in the future!”
- Reviewed by Cat
- The Romance Studio– 5 hearts
- “I absolutely loved the way Jet Mykles challenges the reader to look beyond the typical black and white and ask questions of themselves even as the characters are doing so… This is going firmly on my keeper shelf and I’ll probably read it again soon.”
- Reviewed by Maura Anderson
- Whipped Cream– 5 cherries
- “I really enjoyed the romance in this story it was loving, hot and so very satisfying.”
- Reviewed by Sarah
- Rainbow Reviews– 4.5
- “For anyone wanting an excellent and entertaining romance, definitely read this great offering if you haven’t already. If you have, read it again.”
- Reviewed by Kassa