Released by MLR Press January 2008
- ISBN-10: 193453109X
- ISBN-13: 978-1934531099
Blurb from the site: “Stories of love and the ties that bind lovers together both figuratively and literally. Love, need, desire, scarves, rope or ribbons. What ties you to your lover?”
Noah has never had a problem getting dates, but he didn’t realize until recently that he was dissatisfied. It takes a few mysterious gifts and notes from an anonymous admirer to show him that he was missing something.
Now this anonymous man wants to meet and ups the ante by giving Noah a collar before their first date. Can Noah trust the man’s intentions?
Cover art by Deana C. Jamroz
- Literary Nymphs - 4.5 Nymphs
- “Each fast-moving story is equally well-written, wonderfully playful, and filled with delicious sex scenes.”
- Reviewed by Water Nymph
- Joyfully Reviewed
- “I loved Key To Me and am eagerly begging Jet Mykles for a sequel!”
- Reviewed by Nannette
- Rainbow Reviews – 4 Stars
- “Jet Mykles weaves a seductive tale that completely draws the reader in.”
- Reviewed by Dakota Flint