This is a re-release of the story that originally came out from another publisher. Same story, new cover, new editing.
It’s rather ironic, isn’t it, that Kyle plans to steal the papers that will free him from the life of a thief? What’s even more ironic, or maybe not ironic but downright annoying, is that they’re already gone.
And now the papers are in the hands of the one man who has ever been able to put Kyle off his game. Seth, the absolutely gorgeous hunk of a man that Kyle can’t figure out his attraction to. He’s not gay. He’s never wanted sex with a guy. But he can’t stop looking at Seth.
To his surprise, Seth’s real nice about the papers. He promises not to turn them, or Kyle over. He’ll even give them to Kyle, if Kyle will just come home with him. Obviously Seth’s up to something, but what?
Cover art by PL Nunn
- Literary Nymphs– 4 Nymphs
- “….a very impressive story of two men discovering love together with a promise of an intriguing life.”
- Reviewed by Chocolate Minx
- Fallen Angel Reviews– 5 Angels
- “The interactions between the two men, the sensuous sex scenes, the tension both in the bedroom and out, the secrets uncovered, all add up to one fantastic story that I loved staying up to read.”
- Reviewed by Hayley
- eCataRomance Sensual Reviews– 4 Stars
- “No matter what Ms. Mykles writes, she captures the imagination.”
- Reviewed by Kimberley Spinney
- Romance Junkies– 4 Blue Ribbons
- “…a great option when you’re in the mood for a compact romance between two heroes who know what they want, and aren’t afraid to go after it.”
- Reviewed by Kym H
- Rainbow Reviews– 3.5 stars
- “…he author’s gift for prose, dialogue and instantly appealing characters will keep you happy that you read it.”
- Reviewed by Kassa