A brief interlude with Darien and Chris from Faith.
Darien’s pretty sure his lover is pulling his leg when he starts warding the house for ghosts. But his grandmother even calls to make sure he’s doing it.
Get Tricked out with an erotic interlude with the characters of Faith.
Cover art by April Martinez.
- Fallen Angel Reviews– 5 angels
- “I loved how Chris showed Darien that he can be inventive in their relationship”
- Reviewed by: Teresa
- Sensual Reads Book Reviews– 4 roses
- “This is a funny and lovely story”
- Reviewed by: Dakota Rebel
- Literary Nymphs Reviews– 4.5 nymphs
- “Ms. Mykles creates a tasty Halloween treat”
- Reviewed by: Water Nymph
- Night Owl Romance Book Reviews– 3/5
- “Alternately tense and sexy, this is a very enjoyable little read”
- Reviewed by Alex Fitzroy
- Coffee Time Romance– 4 cups
- “This is a spine-tingling yet extremely hot story.”
- Reviewed by Chrissie
- Joyfully Reviewed
- “Jet Mykles will, as usual, blow your socks off with the humor and love that the characters display in all their interactions.”
- Reviewed by Sabella
- Two Lips Reviews– 4 lips
- “[the author]…uses the intimacy of laughter, anguish, pride, love and misery to entangle the reader in the lives of her characters, so much so that we want to go back and revisit them over and over again.”
- Reviewed by Katya
- The Romance Studio– 5 hearts
- “It’s easy to think this is another hit for this author who excels in building her characters and dialogue.”
- Reviewed by Dee Dailey